Skip to content
Ingredients for making Chocolate Quesadilla
- Tortilla sheets – 4
- Grated dark chocolate bar – 1 cup ( Use cooking chocolate bar) Or choco chips – 3/4 cup (adjust)
- Butter – to grease the tortilla
How to make Chocolate Quesadilla
- Take the dark chocolate bar and grate in a plate. Set aside.
- Take the tortilla sheet and put in a butter greased dosa tawa.
- Cook one side of tortilla sheet and flip it. Spread the grated chocolate in one half of cooked side of the sheet.
- Fold the other side of the sheet to cover the chocolate and cook in dosa tawa greased with butter.
- Cook the tortilla sheets till golden brown spots appear in the sheet and chocolate melts.
- Remove and grease with butter. Serve hot !